- Each carb kit includes an S&S Super E or Super G gas carburetor with updated fuel delivery pots and idle screw, S&S teardrop air cleaner assembly, manifold (unless noted), mounting hardware, fuel line, clamps, overflow line, one extra intermediate jet and two main jets, VOES tubing (when applicable), installation and jetting instructions
- Super E has a 17/8" throat at the butterfly and a 19/16" venturi and is recommended for use on Big Twin or Sportster engines up to 100-cubic-inch
- Super G has a 21/16" throat at the butterfly and a 13/4" venturi and is recommended for use on 90-cubic-inch and larger high-performance and modified engines
- 21/16" G is not recommended for smaller, lower compression engines
- If there is a doubt as to which carburetor to use, we suggest the 17/8" Super E
- Carburetors only also available
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: S&S Super E & G carburetors require the use of a two-cable, pull open/pull close throttle assembly; S&S kits are compatible with stock cables except as noted.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Recommended for racing only, this carburetor is not legal for use in California on motor vehicles operated on public highways or in other states where similar pollution laws may apply. User must determine the suitability of the product for his or her use and assumes all risk and liability in connection therewith.